'Cause most people could use a smile or two these days, and kittens always deliver.
- He's grown a lot but he still likes chasing his tail. His poor, broken tail, that always gets away from him somehow. Hours and hours of fun.
- He loves chasing his shadow too. He keeps attacking it, never gets tired of it.
- He's still sucking on us, in fact he's doing so right now, purring loudly. By the time he's done his face and chest are all wet and our arms are all slobbery but he's a happy kitten.
- He likes sleeping on his back. For real.
- He will eat almost anything. Cheese, yogurt, fish, that sounds normal for a cat. But what about tomato chunks? Orange juice? Books? (he really thinks books are chewable)
- Dinner time is a circus act. It used to be our main concern was to make sure Killy wouldn't eat Bobby's wet stuff before she got a chance to turn it down (She almost always refuses to eat her wet stuff, even flavors that she liked once. She's very picky, my girl, she takes after her mommy). These days we scoop a couple of spoonfuls of kitten stuff for Muppet and normal cat food for Bobby and Killy. Muppet is yelling for his food as we're doing it, with his special * I haven't eaten in hours. No, days! Why aren't you feeding me? Feed me, feed me,feed me NOW!* whine, a surprising noise that has the other two cats baffled. As soon as we put the bowls on the floor Muppet starts inhaling his food. After a couple of seconds he stops and heads over to Killy's bowl, pushes him aside and starts eating the adult food. As Killy looks at him in disgust we pick him up, return him to his own bowl. He starts eating greedily, then stops, heads over to Killy's and starts eating. And again, and again, and again. The process is repeated until both bowls are empty. If we remove Killy's bowl and place it on the dinner table (where Bobby's bowl is) then Muppet keeps circling around crying for his *second* bowl. Greedy little bastard!
- He thinks cat litter is a great toy. Sometimes he likes rolling around in it. :/
- He wants to play all the time, he even brings in leaves and flowers from the balcony just so he can chase them around in here. Killy humors him occasionally, Bobby doesn't. She's adjusting to him but she still doesn't like him, especially since he's taken over. Sometimes we see her look at him all forlorny, especially when he's in one of her spots or in our laps.
- He has found all their favorite napping spots and he always chases them away from them. He chases them away from the bed most nights too. And he hasn't realized yet that there are certain times that he's not exactly welcome on the bed. ;)
Need I go on? He is funny, and fun. He always makes me smile. :)